How to Prepare for the Bear
How to Prepare before the Bear Crew arrives...
- Pick up any small items such as shoes, clothes and toys.
- Move any plants out of the area that is being cleaned.
- Remove items from under beds, pin up any bed skirting and window curtains.
- Depending on the entrance we will use, you will need to clear the way for our hoses and equipment so we can bring them through the entrance.
- Please make sure that all your vehicle's are moved ahead of time so that we have room to park the Big Bear Truck in order to clean.
- Please make sure that your pets have been put in an area where they are safely out of the way while we are cleaning your home. Please remove birds, as they have sensitive systems and the least amount of environmental change can be deadly to them. We cannot be responsible for your pets while cleaning so please make sure they are secure, as we will need a door open at all times.
- If your pet has soiled the carpet you will need to remove the poop before we arrive...we do not handle that. We will clean up the spots that are left behind on the carpet.
- You can vacuum before we arrive, but that is something that is part of our services and we will always pre-vacuum no matter if you have already done so.
Things we do not move:
- Entertainment Centers
- Heavy Furniture
- Beds & Heavy Bedroom Furniture
- Breakables, china, collectibles, books
- Personal Items
- Workout Equipment
- Plants - due to spillage of soil and water
- Birds, pets and fish aquariums
- Gun cabinets & safes